21 hours ago
October 24th is National #MakeADifferenceDay
It is a day reminding each of us to do what we can to make a difference. As a hospice provider, we look at this mentality as a way to live and work each day, committed to ‘Embracing a Reverence for Life’.
How can we all make an additional difference today? Some ideas:
- Volunteer in your community; contact us if you are interested in being trained as a hospice volunteer.
- Be a mentor. Help a youth or another professional to gain new skills. We ALL have something to share and learn.
- Say a kind word of support to someone who is struggling.
- Smile 😊
- Put your skills to work; sometimes our hobbies can bring joy to others in ways we least expect it.
- So many other ways… what can you do?
Making a difference can come in many forms as this day is wide open for participation! ...
Since its inception in 1958 ‘National Boss Day’ was created to recognize and appreciate the hard work of those people who kept their workplaces moving smoothly in leadership roles, known as “Bosses”. By 1979 it had grown popular enough that Hallmark Cards issued a Boss’ Day card to honor the holiday.
While this year of 2020 has been one for the books, from many aspects, we recognize that all of our Bristol team members are incredible at what they do. On this day especially we recognize and appreciate our team leaders (bosses) across all departments and disciplines.
Thank you for your willingness to lead by serving! Thank you for your commitment to strive for exceptional care! Thank you for your dedication to our patients & their families, the local community and our Bristol Hospice Family!
…..Today and every day, know that you are appreciated 😊 ...
It’s clergy and pastor appreciation month. We are so grateful for our wonderful Chaplains and Spiritual Coordinators and their incredible work.
This month is dedicated to you – thank you for all you do! ...
2 weeks ago